20 December 2011

A Look At Boo and Boo Factory by Christina Anton


Etsy is such a wonderful place to browse and shop for unique, handcrafted items. These items just allow for a personal touch.

So, I just wanted to show my appreciation and feature some of my favorite items by different artists in my upcoming posts.

Boo and Boo Factory: Unique Handmade Jewelry Inspired by Nature


Boo and Boo Factory's artist, Christina Anton, uses bold, modern designs. I love the way she incorporates these designs into wearable art. 


Geometric Ring Layered Elevation Topography -$24.00




Geometric Leather Earrings Silver and Teal -$34.00




Leather Necklace Geometric Native Orange and Teal -$39.00








You can view her collection on Etsy at Boo and Boo Factory.

Blog: booandboofactory.blogspot.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BooandBooFactoryJewelry
Twitter: twitter.com/booanboofactory

No comments:

Post a Comment

shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...